Designed by Charles Akey, the Diamond Oaks Golf Course opened in 1961. We are proud to host Lee Trevino as a frequent guest to the Club. The 18-hole Championship Golf Course is located in Fort Worth, Texas.
The Course features 6,850 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 70 and offers some of the best greens in the area. The Course rating is 73.8 and it has a slope rating of 129.
Diamond Oaks’ comprehensive practice facility includes an expansive hitting area, 7 target greens, an 8,000 square foot multi-level chipping green surrounded by sand and grass bunkers and a separate putting green.
Diamond Oaks has served as the proud host to the following events:
- 2005 USGA Mid AM Qualifying Site
- 2008 Texas Mid AM Qualifying Site
- 2009 US Senior AM Qualifying Site
- 2010 US Open Qualifying Site
2016 Texas AM Qualifying Site
- 2017 US Women's Open Sectional Qualifying Site
- 2018 Texas North Mid-AM Championship
- 2019 US Senior Open Championship Qualifying Site
- 2021 US Senior Open Championship Qualifying Site