Designed by Charles Akey, Diamond Oaks Golf Course opened in 1961. We are proud to host Lee Trevino as a frequent guest to the Club. The 18-hole Championship Golf Course is located in Fort Worth, Texas. Diamond Oaks’ comprehensive practice facilities includes an expansive hitting area,
The course features 6,850 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 70 and offers some of the best greens in the area. The course rating is 73.8 and it has a slope rating of 129.
7 target greens, an 8,000 square foot multi-level chipping green surrounded by sand and grass bunkers and a separate putting green.
Diamond Oaks has served as the proud host to the following events:
- 2005 USGA Mid AM Qualifying Site
- 2008 Texas Mid AM Qualifying Site
- 2009 US Senior AM Qualifying Site
- 2010 US Open Qualifying Site
2016 Texas AM Qualifying Site
- 2017 US Women's Open Sectional Qualifying Site
- 2018 Texas North Mid-AM Championship
- 2019 US Senior Open Championship Qualifying Site
- 2021 US Senior Open Championship Qualifying Site